- At least 2 years QA experience in a call center environment is required
- Excellent non-verbal and verbal communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to perform effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to business changes quickly and professionally
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
- Must have facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Leadership Skills
- Willing to work on a graveyard shift
- Maintains top performance.
- Prepare for and deliver quality reviews for each associate based on eLink performance guidelines.
- Provides feedback to the Training Supervisor or Training and Quality Manager to identify gaps in quality and other areas of opportunity.
- Gathers, documents, and distributes clear information from updates received by stakeholders/Marketing Division.
- Attends TQD meetings and responds to emails and phone calls to ensure all program information is documented and updated.
- Participate in internal and external client monitoring/calibration sessions in order to ensure thorough understanding of programs, goals and client standards of excellence.
- Evaluation, documentation and analysis of calls through automated recording system to identify employee performance, call center trends and to determine customer satisfaction levels.
- Coach associates once a trend/behavior is being identified.
- Guides Associate QAs in any QA delivery
- Supervises nesters in the nesting phase
- Identifies trends and behaviors in Nesting
- Performs performance evaluations and reviews in Nesting
- Coaches Nesters and ensure the Nesting SOPs are being followed
Other Corporate QA Requirements
- Completion of specific confirmation requirements prior to being confirmed ( regularization)
- Completion of CTET (Coaching the elink Technique) prior to coaching Associates
- Willingness to learn and uphold elink Systems and Concepts Vision and Mission
- Completion of at least 4 Level 1 Certification Courses (PCI and CTET are mandatory)