Customer Service Representative
- Generally performs back-office tasks, primarily concerning completion of client projects and requests.
- Tracks movement and development of client projects.
- Coordinates with client regarding their project requirement and requests.
- Provides timely feedback and updates to clients regarding their projects.
- Accurately and efficiently documents movements of sold services.
- Acts as an after sales representative.
- Experience in the publishing industry is an ADVANTAGE
- At least 1 year call center experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proven customer service and customer handling skills.
- Proficient in using Office applications.
- Willing to work on a graveyard shift / shifting schedules
- Can start immediately.